Build solutions capable of handling
today's highly demanding applications
thanks to the STM32F7 and its Cortex®-M7 core
Enroll for our free-of-charge online course
Who should attend this workshop?
• Engineers looking to easily develop high performance and digital signal processing embedded applications based on a powerful 32-bit microcontroller architecture
• Developers looking for a way to optimize their current applications
Benefits you will take away
• Complete overview of STM32F7 architecture including a Cortex-M7 core and new peripherals
• Understanding of how you can achieve high performance
• Being able to start from a full-feature use case to implement your own applications
Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises and example files.
All throughout the course, a technical expert will be available online to provide help and answer your questions.
Each course takes approximately 6 to 7 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency, and must be completed within one week.
| Online course dates |
| Start || End |
| March 14, 2016 at 8:00 CET || March 18, 2016 at 17:00 CET |
| May 23, 2016 at 8:00 CET || May 27, 2016 at 17:00 CET |
All courses are in English.
For more information on our STM32F7 solutions, visit www.st.com/stm32f7
The STM32F7 online course team